Posts from the ‘‘GET THE LOOK’’ Category
Home Design ideas for Small Dining Spaces
Updating the look of your Miami traditional dining room? You live in a condo/apartment and have a small space? You prefer the casual style, it works best for your family’s daily activities, and you already have a nice traditional rug with olive hues like the Mediterranean style. You want to give your space a more vintage modern look that is so trendy right now. Where to start? Here, I created a visual design board with decorating ideas to get you on your way.
Today’s design board look:
Casual Dining with a mod-vintage feel.
- Rug: Jill Rosenwald -Fallon Olive Flat Weave Area Rug
- Table: Zuo Modern -Wilco Dining Table Black
- Dining Chairs: Zuo Modern -Elio Dining Chair Gunmetal
- Wall Art: Spicher and Company -BC Love White on Orange
- Wall Art: Spicher and Company – BC Coffee Shop
- Wall Art: Spicher and Company – BC LI Guitar 01
- Wall Art: Spicher and Company – BC Miami
- Clock: Barbara Cosgrove – X-Clock with large black face.
- Linen Tea Towel: Cris Design Shop- Today Tea Towel.
- Mug: Jonathan Adler – Canary Acid Palm mug.
- Dessert Stand: Go Home – Round marble fruit stand.
- Planter: Bobo Intriguing Objects – Knokke Planter.
- Wall Paint: Benjamin Moore – Linen White 912.
If you are in need of Interior Decorating services, please send me a note, I will be happy to help you create your beautiful space!
Thanks for stopping by
Re-Decorating your Miami home for Spring?
Add a punch of
[Bold] contemporary style to your space with this look!
Yellow Headdress ~ Jonathan Adler
Works well with any design style.
Capulin Amber Optic Glass Lamp ~ Arteriors
Christabel Round Table Aluminum ~ Zuo Modern
Eco-Friendly and Made in the USA
Zaida Accent Chair ~ Pure Inspired Design
Bold ZigZag Pattern adds a punch of [Chic] to any space.
Frontier Sunshine Yellow Flat Weave are rug ~ Surya
White and yellow vases.
Yuma Porcelain stacked disc vases s/2 ~ Arteriors
Do you like? I can help you with all your decorating needs, just send me a note.
Love the Look? I can help you with selection of furniture and home décor to get this look. Use the contact form and send me an note. I look forward in helping you create your beautiful space!
Interior Decorating with Zebra Prints and Neutral Hues
Traditional Meets Contemporary Styles
While researching for “Get the Look” post last week, I came across this beautiful room. The look is traditional but with contemporary lines. Although this room has more zebra prints that I would use, it works because of the mix in furniture styles and decor which are not ornate. Example, the simple lines and juxtaposition of the traditional chandelier works well with the more contemporary L shaped sofa. If you would like to decorate your home using this look, remember to start with two style periods, that are similar in lines and color hues. Color is on of the least expensive and fastest way to change the look of a space. Here, the deep golden taupe on these walls pops against the gold sunburst mirror which adds visual interest and sparkle.
In this design board I used Benjamin Moore paint color HC-23. And then, I also used Chip it! by Sherwin-Williams on the right.
Chandelier: Milano 8L Chandelier – Arteriors