Posts from the ‘Bedding’ Category
Hello readers and Happy Sunday!!
As you may already know, I am a current member of #Olioboard, a website where you can create mood board designs of interior spaces or anything really that inspires you in 2D and 3D. So, I have entered this month two design mood boards, one in Olioboard’s monthly challenge and another one in Dormify College Style Design sponsored contest. The Before and After design challenge ends tomorrow [Monday] and I would greatly appreciate your loves (votes) on my board. Here’s the link to my Olioboard profile page and below are the two boards. Thanks so much!! xoxo
My design style is “Traditional Modern” [Transitional] and though I love “white interiors” and neutral hues, I also love to use bold colors.
 Before and After | Traditions Bedroom
About this board: For the “Modern Traditionalist”
The style of this bedroom I designed is neutral traditional but with a modern sensibility, simple non-ornate, very sophisticated glam look. Do you love this board? Here are the links to retail stores where you can get the look:
“GET THE LOOK”
Home decor and furniture pieces I used:
- The Bed: Queen Ann Iron Double Canopy Bed – Layla Grayce
- Bedding: Lili Alessandra Chloe Diamond Quilted Velvet Silver Coverlet or Set – Layla Grayce
- Mirror: Hand Etched Palazzo Venetian Mirror – The Well Appointed House
- Lamp: Arteriors Saffron Polished Brass Table Lamp – Zinc Door
- Chandelier: Arteriors Maxim Iron Beaded Chandelier – Zinc Door
- Gold screen: Arteriors Gilded Wood Open-Work Screen – Zinc Door
- Bench: Colette King Bench – Crate & Barrel
- Benjamin Moore Color Palette:
From Left to right: Black Beauty, Pashmina, Silver Satin, White Heron, Aged Bronze, Gold Leaf.
Queen Ann Iron Double Canopy Bed
Lili Alessandra Chloe Diamond Quilted Velvet Silver Coverlet or Set
Hand Etched Palazzo Venetian Mirror
Lamp: Arteriors Saffron Polished Brass Table Lamp
Chandelier: Arteriors Maxim Iron Beaded Chandelier
Arteriors Gilded Wood Open-Work Screen
Colette King Bench
Products info on this dorm room decor board are:
1. Daily System – Pin board in Linen White – Pottery Barn
2. Daily System – Magnetic white board calender – Pottery Barn
3. Daily System – Chalkboard – Pottery Barn
4. Spotlight White 58″ Desk- Crate & Barrel
5. Presley Cabinet in White – Crate & Barrel
6. Metal Swing Arm Lamp in Black – Dormify
7. Wall sticker photo in black – Dormify
8. Brocade pencil holder in black – Dormify
9. Brocade letter holder - Dormify
10. Black Tchotchke Shelves – The Container Store
11. SNILLE Swivel chair, black – Ikea
12. Garbino® Can by Karim Rashid for Umbra® – The Container Store
13. BRIMNES 3 drawer chest, white - Ikea
14. Modern Weave Handled Basket, Natural – West Elm
15. Personal Speakers – Neon Paisley – Dormify
16. Teen Vogue Modern Chair - Dormify
17. Zuo Wilco Glossy black table – Dormify
18. Zebra rug – Walmart
19. Sway Style Safari Zebra Giclee Shade Plug-in Chandelier – Lamps Plus
20. Safari Zebra Giclee Shade Arc Standing Lamp – Lamps Plus
21. Cubix Bed in White or Black – Crate & Barrel
22. Wheeled black storage trunk with lock – Walmart
23. Zebra print cosmetic case – Dormify
24. EMMIE Roll-up blind, white - Ikea
25. Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio with Remote - Apple store
For more ideas and info click here
Contest ends Sept 24 [You can now vote daily]
Thanks again for your votes and for stopping by!!
Ana Then, CID
Hello to all Readers,
It’s OlioHop #4 #MoodBoardMonday blog hop and happy to be participating in all the hop fun!!
Exciting, Fun, Nerve Racking, Costly… Those are some of the feelings you could be experiencing now, now that you are off to college life!!
To ease this process and keep the decorating process fun, as it should be, plan your dorm decor is by using Olioboard to visually see how your new space is going to look like.
Here is a sample of a dorm room decorating using Olioboard’s moodboard creator, oh and by the way it’s free!
Mood board based on:
University of Miami
Dorm Room Decor Board
This is a fun post for me…. excuse if I got carried away a little bit
Turquoise Color Palette Chip it! by Sherwin Williams
1. Gather all your decor ideas, furniture pieces, organization solutions, and color palette.
2. Create + print out your mood board.
3. Print out the product list (store links, including price, color palette by Benjamin Moore ) provided when you upgrade to pro.
This board is without upgrade, and for a clean, neat look I frame it using an online software called Picmonkey.
This mood board is with upgrade, you can add text and color palette by Benjamin Moore Paints.
This one is for the guys, whether at home or “Residential College Living”
To see more samples of how to use Olioboard and great ideas, hop on over -talented designer bloggers participating are:
- Selma Hammer Design- Olioboard/users/selmahammerdesigns – Twitter @designerselma
BTW – It’s been a wet weekend here due to tropical storm “Isaac” Stay safe and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Join our Olioboard community and let’s connect there too, come back here if you have any questions. Happy Decorating!!
To get more ideas and inspiration, check my facebook page here