Decorating with Seashells
Good morning, hope you all are having a great day! It’s getting closer to the end of summer time. Seems like it gets shorter and shorter every year, huh.
So last weekend will Irene was skipping our coast (phew) and (hoping it wouldn’t hit any) I decided to put happy thoughts (stress reducer) and hit the pool with family. I love photography (not a pro) and decided to take a couple of pictures of the table setting I put together. Here’s what I did…
Like the look? Here’s a list of stores were to buy these:
- White porcelain plates: Crate&Barrel
- Seashell place mat: HomeGoods
- Wicker charger: HomeGoods
- Seashell coasters: Dominican Republic (gift)
- Linen napkins: HomeGoods
- Turquoise glass candle holder: HomeGoods
- Seashells: Key Wes, Fl (gift)
- Margarita glassware (recycled) HomeGoods
Labor Day is next…
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment send me an e-mail, look forward in helping you create your beautiful space!
Thanks for stopping by!